Studio Wald Pot Cover Cobbles small
Our collection of paper goods, products and prints are made in England with care & attention to ideas, pattern & process.
We work closely with local producers and all products pass through our studio for printing or compiling before heading out to stockists and customers. All paper products are printed and finished in England (mainly in our home county of Yorkshire) using either 100% recycled or FSC certified paper. Wherever possible components such as envelopes, cork and even hooks are sourced from manufacturers in either England or Europe.
- This impressive synthetic paper is waterproof, tear-resistant & durable providing good longevity.
- 3 sizes available in each style.
- Simply pin together using brass split pins provided & place housplant inside.
- The material is waterproof, so where necessary the pot cover can be kept on a plate/pot saucer.
|Size||· Small – Height 5.5cm, Top Ø 4cm, Bottom Ø 4cm
· Medium – Height 7.5cm, Top Ø 9cm, Bottom Ø 7cm
· Large – Height 10.5cm, Top Ø 12.5cm, Bottom Ø 9cm
-Brass split pins
|Packaging||-Pinned onto greyboard backing
-Information band with product photo
|Process||– Digitally printed
– Die-cut form
|Origin||Printed and compiled in England|